L.C. Soaring High!!!!

L.C. Soaring High!!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Disapointment in your FEAR

It appears that some of you are AFRAID to make comments on this site. How PREPOSTEROUS!!! If you are too AFRAID to make comments, let me ask you, how are you going to overcome you greatest FEARS!?? Let's not be unbelievable here, let us be BELIEVABLE! Now come to your senses, everyone... yes YOU!... and lets make some comments on exercise one. I need to hear some FEEDBACK... give me some FEEDBACK baby, ya!!! I also need some of you to send me the pictures you are now carrying with you in your back pockets. This is ESSENTIAL! I will need to evaluate your picture, and also, a short paragraph explaining what it means to you and how it is your daily motivation.

5 comments:

Olivia Meiring said...

I have always wanted to do something important with my life... something that gives me focus. And that is why I have used this profile image for years and years now as inspiration. I am not afraid of lounging around, and I know when others look at this picture of me doing my favourite thing it inspires them. Now I can really say, "Yes, I really DO make a difference to tens of people."

Now I look forward to retirement, thinking of all the time I'll have to lounge around in toe socks again.

Wolfman said...

Interesting approach Olivia. My initial thought was "This is totally wrong and WEAK", but at second thought, you are conquering fears by showing this 'WEAKNESS' on the internet to all, BRAVO!

It must be mentioned that your life motivation, however, needs a little L.C. Stephen G. T. TUNE-UP!

For your next challenge, you should try wearing 'WORK' clothes and stepping outside into the 'REALWORLD'. Just see what happens. I expect TREMENDOUS things to occur with your 'fu@#-all' attitude! Good luck and keep us posted!

L.C.

Shawn Snyder said...

mostly i thought.. i can overcome my fear of riding in airplanes.. and i did.. i rode in an airplane for 10 hours in complete terror.. i overcame my fear.. thanks GT!

chad was marco said...

Terror is nature's wishbone! Thanks for sharing shawn. i was WORRIED for you.

Wolfman said...

BRAVISIMO Shawn!

That experience is conducive to the "Ten Hour Torture Trials" I wish to impliment later this winter. Your experience may help others when the time comes.

-L.C.