L.C. Soaring High!!!!

L.C. Soaring High!!!!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Don't Lose FOCUS!


MONDAY Ah, it can be so terrible or so....

GOOD?

Yep, it sure can be GOOD for you Jacks and Jills. Take a tip from ME, keep a MOTIVATING desktop background pic on your mac or pc. Your mind will subliminally keep FOCUSED on it throughout the day, CHARGING your thoughts in a positive direction!

For ME, I like to keep MT. EVEREST on my thoughts. The thought that it exists out there, so, so TALL, bothers the CRAP out of me. I can't wait to CRUSH it!!!

4 comments:

chad was marco said...

thanks for the tip, L.C.! i think i'm going to keep focused on the TITANIC. it was so strong and no one thought it could fail. it failed on the first try! i won't lose focus like the mighty(?) Titanic. i'll never fail.

ClickNathan said...

Great ONE CHad!

My desktop is not as good as yours, but I have a screen saver of Sally Struthers being eaten by hungry kids in Africa - it reminds me of two things:

1. TV is REAL!
2. REAL messed up, but I won't get eaten by anyone except last name ZILLA, first name GOD!

This is what I found when searching for Godzilla Desktop. CAUTION: Not safe for panzies at werk!

Wolfman said...

REMARKABLE, both of you!

I am IMPRESSED!

Feel free to change these from time to time, but don't change them for WEAKER pics!

Stay STRONG or DIE!
-L.C.

ClickNathan said...

I just changed mine to a picture of the Wolfman training himself in the art of superior combat.

Can you IMAGINE? What the Wolfman would be like were he, as a child, to have been trained by himself from the future?

Now you don't have to - it's on my Macintosh COMPUTER!