L.C. Soaring High!!!!

L.C. Soaring High!!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why Choose Stephen G. T. as you Life Coach?



You may have tried other life coaches. I don't recommend this. I do not recommend this. Although I have never visited their websights, I am quite sure it would be a waste of time. Follow my simple techniques and be a winner! I have proven time and time again that Success is what I bring to the table. I challenge you, formally, to accept my conditioning of Basic Life Principles that will be revealed on a day to day basis... FOR FEE*

The Best,
Stephen G. T.

*it is not discouraged to send donations

2 comments:

chad was marco said...

i noticed you didn't mention Cool Runnings in your motivational movies. i mean, john candy's a motivational godsend. jamaicans on ice?! man. what a tearjerker. i watched it last night and afterwards i was motivated! did you forget about this movie! how could you? you must have never seen it! how not!

ClickNathan said...

Will we need to supply our own tables in order to get this success you speak of, or can you bring it to your own table and maybe I could sit across from you and mention how I might like the jib you've cut of?